• Greater Kingsport Kennel Club general meeting Monday, May 20, 2019 called to order 7PM by President, Ben Gibbs.
• Members present: Ben Gibbs, Rhonda Gibbs, Michelle Kruger, Kendalyn Kruger, Darcy Kallus, Craig Kallus, Glynis Littlewood, Kim Williams, Jan LeBlanc, Pierce Massey, Andrew Moore, David Richman, Barbara Salberg-Richman, Julie Webster, Sheila Leonard, Sherry Crossley, Katie Smiley, Judy Pinkevich, Brenda Grable, Trudy Price, Val Currier, Joe Currier, Map Miller, and Mary Sparks
• Guests :Debbie Sullivan (email@example.com), Stacey Hubbard (firstname.lastname@example.org), Jon Hubbard (email@example.com), Lyn Hyman (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Minutes for April 2019 approved as read.
• Treasurers report: was emailed to club members. Accepted as presented
• Committee reports
o Conformation Show: review of events from 2019 show. Show proved to be successful. Plans for improvement and committee changes discussed for 2020 show.
o Obedience/Rally show for 2019 had many volunteers
o Fast Cat: reports went well.
o Nominating committee:
• Rhonda Gibbs – chairperson
• Andrew Moore
• Craig Kallus
• Judy Pinkevich – alternate
• David Richman – alternate
• The committee met on 03/21/19 at 6:30 PM at the Cracker Barrel in Boones Creek.
• The committee makes the following nominations for the 2019 – 2020 board:
o President – Darcy Kallus
o 1st Vice President – Trudy Price
o 2nd Vice President – David Richman
o Treasurer – Brenda Grable
o Recording Secretary – Carrie Hodges
o Corresponding Secretary – Barbara Salberg-Richman
o 2-year board term – Andrew Moore
o 2-year board term – Craig Kallus
o 1-year board position – Sherry Crossley
o Pierce Massey and Valda Currier have 1 year remaining on their 2-year board term positions.
Nominations opened to the floor:
• No nominations presented by the club members.
o New Business:
Club Picnic in July. Same Pavilion reserved as was used last year, #28.
o Old Business:
Funfest fund dog show to be the 3rd Monday in July on July 15th, 2019.
• Membership applications:
o Saskia Sower: 1st reading of application
o Lloyd Graser: 1st reading of application
o Lisa Graser: 1st reading of application
o Karen Schavren: 1st reading of application
o Ron Schavren: 1st reading of application
o Sandy Alexander: 2nd reading of application
• Meeting adjourned at 8:05 PM
Darcy Kallus, Recording Secretary