• Greater Kingsport Kennel Club general meeting Monday, February 25, 2019 at Appalachian Fairgrounds was called to order 7PM by President, Ben Gibbs.
• Members present Ben Gibbs, Rhonda Gibbs, Darcy Kallus, Barbara Salberg-Richman, Val Currier, Joe Currier, Tom Kirstein, Kimberly Williams, Trudy Price, Brenda Grable, Julie Webster, Karen Dooley, Kendalyn Kruger, Michelle Kruger, David Richman, Jan LeBlanc, Charlie LeBlanc, Pierce Massey, Karen Riddle, Pam Jones, Andrew Moore, DeAnna Moore, Carrie Hodges, Craig Kallus, Judy Pinkevich
• Guest present Stephen Sullivan, Debbie Sullivan (email@example.com), Lyn Hyman, Sandy Alexander (firstname.lastname@example.org), Jennifer Nelson (email@example.com), Paul Getaz (firstname.lastname@example.org), Lorrie Duckett (email@example.com), Jeanine Pierce (firstname.lastname@example.org),
• Minutes for January approved as read.
• Treasurers report: Kim Williams reports that one check was written and cleared this past month.
• Committee reports
o Conformation Show
• Contracts completed for fairgrounds
• Different boy scout troop to provide clean up to grounds
• 4 vendors committed to show
• Basket company from which trophies were ordered donated some baskets which will be used to raffle. Donations request to fill baskets. (toys, treats, grooming equipment, leashes and other items requested.)
• Cerf Clinic set up to be on Saturday from 10 AM to 4 PM
o Sandy, new visitor, volunteered to help with eye clinic
• Waiting for premium proof from MBF to be reviewed.
• Judges committee to meet beginning of March
o Scent Trial, end of March 2019
Kim Williams Requests Volunteers.
Trial in building 3
• Unfinished Business,
o AED discussion on whether to purchase. Pam Jones moved that research be done to move toward purchase of AED, motion seconded by Rhonda Gibbs. Passed by unanimous vote.
Carrie Hodges agrees to do research into the purchase of an AED
o Karen Riddle requested Volunteer to take over club Facebook page. Darcy Kallus agreed to take over on a trial basis.
• New Business
o Funfest Fund Dog show. Charlie LeBlanc requests volunteers from club to help
• Meeting adjourned at 7:50 PM
Darcy Kallus, Recording Secretary