The Greater Kingsport Kennel Club, an all-breed dog club involved in serving dog fanciers in Sullivan County, Tennessee and nearby areas since 1971.
Our monthly meetings, events and annual picnic bring together an experienced group of people, who enjoy the sport of dogs and all the events surrounding the dogs they love. Note: The club does not offer any classes at this time.
Devoted to man’s best friend, our members invite you to read about all of our activities, and hope you join us for another exciting year.
How to Become a Member of GKKC
- Be willing to abide by the Code of Ethics
- Attend two general membership meetings
- Work with two members who can mentor and sponsor you
- Submit an application for membership and first year’s due
- Your name will be read at two regular meetings
- The Board will consider your application and either recommend to the general membership approval or disapproval
- Following Board approval an election will be held at the next scheduled general meeting