GKKC board meeting 4/23/2018 at the Appalachian Fairgrounds was called to order by Ben Gibbs, President at 6:00 PM
• Board members present: Barbara Salberg-Richmond, Darlene Robbins, Glynis Littlewood, Pierce Massey, Val Currier, Trudy Price, Tom Kirsten, Ben Gibbs, Rhonda Gibbs, and Brenda Grable
• Minutes from 3/12/18 read and approved
• Treasurers report discussed
• Parking for Fast Cat discussed
• Charging for parking for Obedience and Rally competition discussed.
• Invoice for Hospitality for the May show received.
• New Members Kristy Jones, Ray Jones, and Carrie Hodges approved by board.
• Joe Marques and Joann Marques reinstatement as members approved
• Basket raffle for upcoming all breed show discussed.
• Facebook page currently managed by Karen Riddle to be managed by another club member as requested by Karen Riddle discussed.
• Guidelines for what is appropriate for posting on Facebook page was discussed
o AKC published material is acceptable to post on Facebook GKKC page.
• Bark in the park for public service requirement from AKC discussed
o Funfest maybe taken over by PetSmart
o Other options for community education requirement discussed
Meet the breeds
Option of activities
Location and date for event
• Wing Deer Park? Dog Park in Johnson City?
• Separate event or concurrent with other events?
Meeting adjourned at 6:56 PM
Darcy Kallus, Recording Secretary
Add a comment
You must be logged in to comment.