General Meeting 2/26/2018 at the Appalachian Fairgrounds was called to order by Benn Gibbs, President at 7:03 PM
• Member present were: Brenda Grable, Sherry Crossley, Pam Miller, Kimberly Williams, Sheila Leonard, Judy Pinkevich, Pam Jones, Pierce Massey, Craig Kallus, Mary Sparks, Karen Riddle, Darlene Robbins, Darcy Kallus, Ben Gibbs, and Cindy Hintz
• Visitors present were Andrew Moore, DeAnna Moore (firstname.lastname@example.org), Curt Zeiger (email@example.com), Katie Smiley (Ksmiley1@yahoo.com), Carrie Hodges (firstname.lastname@example.org), Kristy Jones (email@example.com), Linda Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org), Jerry Purdue, and Ray Jones
• Guest speaker instructed on nutrition and health while promoting a product to club member. Jerry Purdue, CEO of Build a Better Dog. Sponsored by member and board member, Pierce Massey.
• January 2018 minutes were approved as presented
• Treasurer’s report was accepted as presented.
• May 2018 show topics discussed:
o Judges must present receipts for reimbursement by treasurer
o Pam Jones to accept title and duties of assistant show chair for 2018 show
o Premium discussed. Pam Jones to take responsibility for editing premium with MBF.
• May 2019 show:
o Pam Jones volunteered to become show chairperson
o Judges committee was waiting to move forward with securing judges for show until member assumed role of Chairperson for 2019 show.
• The following new member applications read to club for the first time:
o Kristy Jones
o Ray Jones
o Carrie Hodges
• Mary Sparks spoke on Victor Dog food and that she would be installing AKC approved Dock Diving facility at her property.
Meeting adjourned at 8:13 PM
Darcy Kallus, Recording Secretary