Minutes May 2018 GKKC Board Meeting
• • Greater Kingsport Kennel Club Board meeting Monday, May 28, 2018 called to order 6:00 PM by President, Ben Gibbs.
• Board members present Ben Gibbs, Rhonda Gibbs, Brenda Grable, Glynis Littlewood, Darlene Robbins, Val Currier, Tom Kirstein, Trudy Price, and Darcy Kallus
• Minutes for April 23, 2018 read and approved as corrected.
• Treasurers report by Brenda Grable read and approved as presented.
• Discussion regarding reimbursing Tom Kirstein for boarding and paying for meals to sweepstakes judge, Jan Swayze was brought up by Glynis Littlewood. To be voted on in general meeting
• There was discussion regarding not receiving contracts from sweepstakes judges from Eileen Bailey. Darcy Kallus to investigate setting club guidelines for supported entries.
• Discussion regarding collaboration of sending contracts to judges for obedience/rally and conformation shows. Judges contracts need to be re-written.
• Mrs. Robinson of the late Dr Robinson, DVM donated a basket to the dog show for raffle. Corresponding secretary, Rhonda Gibbs to send thank you note from club.
• Conflict of interest for club member to be paid for services to club was discussed.
• 6:59 PM meeting adjourned.
Darcy Kallus, Recording Secretary