GKKC Board Meeting on 10/23/2017 at Appalachian Fairgrounds was called to order by Ben Gibbs, President, at 8:21 PM.
• Members present were: Rhonda Gibbs, Ben Gibbs, Brenda Grable, Darlene Robbins, Barbara Salberg-Richman, Pierce Massey, Trudy Price, Tom Kirstein, and Darcy Kallus
• September 25, 2017 board meeting minutes were read and approved as presented.
• Treasurer’s report was accepted as presented.
• Warren Quinn voted to be reinstated to club membership unanimously
• Julie Webster new application was approved by unanimous vote
• Paul Schneider’s new application was approved by unanimous vote
• Janet Schneider’s new application was approved by unanimous vote
• Earlier monthly general meeting start time was discussed. 7PM month general meeting start time was voted in unanimously
• Discussion made for Fast Cat in May 2018 entry fees to be sent directly to the GKKC and then payment dispersed to CIA dog training for agreed payment for service.
Meeting adjourned at 8:38 PM.
Darcy Kallus, Recording Secretary